среда, 24 октября 2007 г.

After a beer I heirat you, after two let me retire


I stood up late and left too early .... For breakfast .... Toll .... Have eaten very little .... All day hunger .... But in the evening want to go eat yes .... Na well .... I wart halt.

Thus began my day with a beer .... The bissl eat in between. Then one. Japanese beer is sweeter than elsewhere. Now I bissl kopfweh. But I am not drunk. They have ordered stuff, and I thought I did, anyway. Once you are there and you come otherwise not have. You have all times cost. Now I walfleisch eaten. No ahnung what a taxi ... Other ... Raw fish to eat is strange .... The meat (yes, fish meat) is different than me ichs presented hab. But not good .... Perhaps getting used to. It is soft and not frayed. What else? Kugelfisch .... Leb yet ....

We were about six. Eltern (not mine, but a few parents halt), a kind of whom (30) his wife (28) and a guy (26 half-Thai, half yakuza). Asks 26 .... There is a reason why you got married? I think a special reason? Or why did you [the idea now sounds strange horseshoe .... But is not that] they have responded "when it is so far, you know dus." Or so the art that the ma in feeling. Or something. He (26), then explains .... Because I think I still hold the feeling when I was buying, no matter what it is, then I would always have a newer or better still something.
I am simply not yet arrived at the point where I can say. That's it.
- Somehow made his mouth made sense .... But somehow .... Not. I did not marry with the understood. But one can also love without marriage. But somehow her from what the parents then said .... And that is something that simply belongs to .... And go to school and to the world, and die. This is just something that makes every once .... It was already weird .... But it should depend on which the halt will marry. But if the scho so people in the head .... Hmmm. If it is for you who you know you do. And marry or not, is a totally different question ....

Dick makes beer? - Is also a question .... Maa .... I think i write because voi the scheiß zam ....


Комментариев нет: