четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

My personal brief for my own personal unknown



It nebelt out quite strong. And there are still some things not said ....

-----------------

It makes it out somehow unreal. I think it is incredibly beautiful. But I sags thee not. I do not know whether you ichs not just say, because I feel it would have been dissolved and sounds untrue. Perhaps you would not believe me. .... And so would resolve everything. But I would believe me when someone would say? Maybe I say this to you not because you might not understand. Or for you because it is intangible. Is the same thing? Perhaps it is just that I think words can not capture. (My words .... sprachbarrieren). The significance of this. And if I did not words you can say, what then? So I say it does not. This is changing but not in the slightest bit out ....
I would love to you forever ....

(15 sept.2007)

Комментариев нет: