среда, 24 октября 2007 г.

Pain



I can not help it. Thinking about you hurts. I just can not think of or about you. Not anymore. I just have to stop. Seeing your picture always makes me seeing all your pain. I wish i could help you carry the weights on your shoulders. But you have to go alone. That hurts. For you it must be even worse. I hate to see you in pain. But seeing you means just the same. I feel so sorry for you. I so want to help you. But nobody can. Why not? I really wonder .... I do not understand. Why is it so hard? Why is your look so sad? Why does it have to be like that? It makes me sad to see you sad. Like i said in the beginning .... It hurts.
Does not make any difference that I'm happy. You're part of my life, even if you're not here. Even if we do not talk. Even if we do not see each other anymore.
I'll still be here .... Always.

Комментариев нет: