четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Talking to you when you're not around goes like this



We miss him, do not we? And even if you say you do not, you do. But you did not say it anyway. And even if you would, you can not because you're not here.

I had a dream tonight .... A recurring dream. Really scared me. Everything was so beautiful. And i broke somebody's heart. After knowing him what? A day and a night? But i knew him my whole life on the other hand. Or .... Once upon a dream.

Hope we see today. Have to talk to you about this.


"I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yes, I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream "

(Once upon a dream)

Комментариев нет: