четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Ungesagtes still so much to say



You have tried it. You can not.
I do not know what I shall do. I would like to do, what you expect, but I can not know. Therefore, I can only do what I can. I must be on my way. I understand you. I understand what you do. Somehow, I sensed that something is wrong, but I am told that there is nothing. And so I asked ... (I think). But you did not lie to me, just ousted. And now is no time for talk and no longer there wille. Ok. More, I can not say. I verstehs. If I do nothing, nothing better. But what can I do? .... So I will just wait and see.

And just about the unaccounted for ... I have not suffered. It gave me fun. And it is what I live in my most hate and despise. And funny that I got into the night at 1:30, the email did get .... When I was just about to have thought about it and talked about it hab. I have even forgiven me. Not true. When I think about it I get a hass-wut-innerehitze-anfall/schweißausbruch or aggressionsgänsehaut. Or both. I hate that I made. And then, I have suffered. Manuf but much later that I had done something that I despise, I can perhaps still easier to forgive than I that you have violated (and not only you btw).

My he said "is between you everything in order? You have no more contact as much as before or? " And I always reassured him and said that everything fits. It only takes time .... But sensed that something is not right, I did. As you can see, I also have in the course of years .... mühsamst learned how to ousted.

It does me really and sincerely from the bottom of my heart sorry.

Комментариев нет: